• FE-SPK-IP1 is an active PoE+ SIP-speaker able to connect to any SIP-server as standard SIP-client and get a phone call as standard SIP-extension.
• EN 54-24, BS 5839 part 8 and EN 60849 compliant
• User-friendly WEB interface for remote setup
• Vandal – proof
• Fitted with a 5” twin cone driver unit
• Designed to wide response for music & speech
• 10W additional output for connecting extra passive speaker
• Self-diagnostic and reporting through e-mail
FE-SPK-IP1 is an active PoE+ SIP-speaker able to connect to any SIP-server as standard SIP-client and get a phone call as standard SIP-extension.
Easy to install and setup. Vandal-proof!
Audio files and voice messages can be streamed live or uploaded to device in order to play them later or periodically from build-in timer/scheduler.
Auto-provisioning through IP-INTEGRA SIP-server saves time, especially in the case of large-scale installations.
The module can easily integrate with 3rd parts SIP-systems through WEB interface.
Input: 1 X I/O PIN
Output: 5VDC & 12VDC output, 3 X Open-Collector @ 2A, up to 15V (RGB LED drive)
Microphone: 1 onboard connector
Rated power: 6W
Impedance: 8 ohms
SPL (1W/1m): 90dB
Max SPL (rated W/1m): 98dB
Frequency range (-10dB): 190Hz ~18kHz
Dispersion 1k Hz / 4k Hz: 175˚/ 65˚
Operating temperature: -30˚C ~ +60˚C
Power selection: PoE
Material: Housing: steel
Color and finish: White
Dimensions: 163.5 (6.44) X 163.5 (6.44) X 60.0 (2.36) mm. (in.)
Net weight: 2 kg