• FE-SPK-IP1 is an active PoE+ SIP-speaker able to connect to any SIP-server as standard SIP-client and get a phone call as standard SIP-extension.
• EN 54-24 compliant
• User-friendly WEB interface for remote setup
• Wooden cabinet with protective metal grille
• Easy wall mounting via supplied mounting bracket and mounting accessories
• Designed to wide response for music & speech
• 10W additional output for connecting extra passive speaker
• Self-diagnostic and reporting through e-mail
FE-SPK-IPC2 is an active PoE+ SIP-speaker able to connect to any SIP-server as standard SIP-client and get a phone call as standard SIP-extension.
Easy to install and setup. Classic wooden classroom speaker!
Audio files and voice messages can be streamed live or uploaded to device in order to play them later or periodically from build-in timer/scheduler. Auto-provisioning through IP-INTEGRA SIP-server saves time, especially in the case of large-scale installations. The module can easily integrate with 3rd parts SIP-systems through WEB interface.
Microphone: 1 onboard
Rated power: 6W
Impedance: 8 ohms
SPL (1W/1m): 93dB
Max SPL (rated W/1m): 100dB
Frequency range (-10dB): 100Hz ~19kHz
Dispersion 1k Hz / 4k Hz: 175˚/ 65˚
Operating temperature: -30˚C ~ +60˚C
Power selection: PoE+
Material: Housing: Wood
Color and finish: White
Dimensions: 265 x 165 x 90 mm
Net weight: 2 kg