IP-INTEGRA Public Audio solution
FREUND Elektronika can deliver modern IP/SIP based IP-INTEGRA Public Audio solution to:
- School Public Audio with Bell-Scheduler
- Public places (Shops, Exhibitions, Stadiums ...)
- Hospitals and Nursing Home
Freund IP-INTEGRA Public Audio system can be limitless expanded with multiple paging stations or multiple IP/PoE speakers and amplifiers.
What characterizes Freund IP Calling and Information Systems is as follows:
Compatibility:IP-INTEGRA Public Audio products are compatible with all our SIP-Servers and 3rd parts SIP-servers.
Easy Installation:If there is already a local IP (LAN) network, you can also save cabling.
Installation is very simple and requires very little technical understanding of TCP/IP systems. If there is any technical support need, our technicians are ready to assist on-line through TeamViewer and for large installations also visit installation site.
IP-INTEGRA Public Audio solution can be programmed to the following:- Send audio alert tones manually or controlled from a 3rd parts system.
- Connect to a fire alarm system or burglar alarm.
- Record and Play messages from all associated IP-phones and APPs to all devices or groups
- Periodic audio information can be uploaded to the system and scheduled, such as scheduled information for bus or train stations, advertising information to shopping centers, information for parking spaces or ring-bells for schools
- Solution can be connected/extended to IP-phone network, IP-Intercom, PSTN and GSM through SIP-Trunk. E.g. School inspector can call all class units or specific groups of class units from his landline in his home office or from his smartphone.
- Calls from a classroom can be forwarded to a predetermined extension number or group of numbers or even PSTN and GSM.
- The system can be programmed to automatically or manually control all entries to different classrooms or groups of them in case of terror prevention.
- IP-INEGRA SIP-Server can check status for all extensions or events in order to send e-mail to predefined destination if some extensens are offline or somebody unauthorized try to access the system.