• FE-AMP-IP1 is a class-D amplifier able to connect to any SIP-server as standard SIP-client and get a phone call as standard SIP-extension
• SIP-Amplifier in 4M DIN box
• Group Multicast and individual paging by dialing extension number
• 4x I/O ports for call buttons/service/alarm/LED & 1X30VDC Relay function
• MIC input / AUX output
• RS485 & USB interface
• Power output RMS 2 X 10W
• Designed to wide response for music & speech in full quality
• OEM ready – Can be customized for large quantities
• Easy SW setup through WEB interface & auto-provision
FE-AMP-IP1 is a class-D amplifier able to connect to any SIP-server as standard SIP-client and get a phone call as standard SIP-extension.
Tones and messages can be streamed live or uploaded to device in order to play them later or periodically from build-in timer/scheduler.
Auto-provisioning option through IP-INTEGRA SIP-server saves time, especially in the case of large-scale installations.
FE-AMP-IP1 can easily integrate into 3rd parts SIP-systems through WEB interface.
Operation temperature: -20°C to 70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C
Humidity: 10% to 95%, no dew
Speaker Output: 4-8Ω, 10 W
Line-out: 600Ω, 2Vpp
Relay: 1 x 30VDC – DTMF and XML controlled
Output: 3 Open-Collector, 2A, up to 15V
Input: optional for 2 switch buttons, ground activated
Mic: plug for a condenser microphone
General I/O: USB, RS485
Networking and Protocols
Protocols: IPv4, SIP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, RTP, DHCP, NTP
LAN protocols: PoE (IEEE 802.3at) Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x)
Management and operation: HTTP (Web configuration) DHCP and static IP, Remote software upgrade & monitoring.
SIP support: RFC 3261 (SIP base standard) RFC 3515 (SIP refer) RFC 2976 (SIP info), RFC 5630 SIPS URI scheme
DTMF support: RFC 2833, 2976 (SIP info)