DEDICATED FOR IP-INTERCOM, IP-AUDIO, IP-PHONES AND MOBILE-APP SOLUTIONS
FREUND INNOVATION CENTER has developed the smart Linux-based IP-INTEGRA SIP-server, which allows our customers to integrate and control IP door phones, IP-telephony & IP-audio solutions with ringbells for schools and institutions & patient call centers.
Additionally, the server also includes a feature so that the customer can integrate the system with nursing and hospital shelters and third party SIP-servers. With our customers in focus, we have also developed the server to enable system customization and OEM development, as well as being able to scale to larger systems with 1024 parallel calls and an infinite number of clients.
The system can also be expanded and adapted to customer needs by purchasing additional features.
IP-INTEGRA SIP-server can be used for offices, private homes, institutions and large residential complexes.
Oreder only aditional extensions if you need to expand your SIP-server!
• SoC: Broadcom BCM2837
• CPU: ARMv7 Cortex-A53 64bit Quad Core Processor powered Single Board Computer running at 1.2 GHz
• GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV
• RAM: 1GB LPDDR2 (900 MHz)
• Networking: 10/100 Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 Classic, Bluetooth Low Energy
• Storage: microSD
• GPIO: 40-pin header, populated
• Ports: HDMI, 3.5mm analogue audio-video jack, 4× USB 2.0, Ethernet, Camera Serial Interface (CSI), Display Serial Interface (DSI)
• Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on board
• 4 pole Stereo output and Composite video port
• Full size HDMI
• CSI camera port for connecting the Raspberry Pi camera
• DSI display
• port for connecting the Raspberry Pi touch screen display
• Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
• Upgraded switched
• Micro USB power source (now supports up to 2.4 Amps)