• Make your own customizable IP-speaker or an IP-amplifier with Relay!
• 4M DIN-box size ready to put inside of 4M DIN cabinet
• Group Multicast and individual paging by dialing extension number
• Connect: 2 passive speakers, microphone, relay input, I/O pins, USB
• Designed to wide response for music & speech in full quality
• Easy SW setup through WEB interface & auto-provision
FE-2X10W-DMOD is a class-D amplifier module able to connect to any SIP-server as standard SIP-client and get a phone call as standard SIP-extension.
Dimension: 71x58x90 (suitable for DIN box size 4M)
Operation temperature: -20°C to 70°C
Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C
Humidity: 10% to 95%, no dew
Speaker Output: 4-8Ω, 10 W
Line-out: 600Ω, 2Vpp
Relay: 1 x 30VDC – DTMF and XML controlled
Output: 3 Open-Collector, 2A, up to 15V
Input: optional for 2 switch buttons, ground activated
Mic: plug for a condenser microphone
General I/O: USB, RS485
Networking and Protocols
Protocols: IPv4, SIP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, RTP, DHCP, NTP
LAN protocols: PoE (IEEE 802.3at) Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x)
Management and operation: HTTP (Web configuration) DHCP and static IP, Remote software upgrade & monitoring.
SIP support: RFC 3261 (SIP base standard) RFC 3515 (SIP refer) RFC 2976 (SIP info), RFC 5630 SIPS URI scheme
DTMF support: RFC 2833, 2976 (SIP info)