DEDICATED FOR IP-INTERCOM, IP-AUDIO, IP-PHONES AND MOBILE-APP SOLUTIONS
FREUND INNOVATION CENTER has developed the smart Linux-based IP-INTEGRA SIP-server, which allows our customers to integrate and control IP door phones, IP-telephony & IP-audio solutions with ringbells for schools and institutions & patient call centers.
Additionally, the server also includes a feature so that the customer can integrate the system with nursing and hospital shelters and third party SIP-servers. With our customers in focus, we have also developed the server to enable system customization and OEM development, as well as being able to scale to larger systems with 1024 parallel calls and an infinite number of clients.
The system can also be expanded and adapted to customer needs by purchasing additional features.
IP-INTEGRA SIP-server can be used for offices, private homes, institutions and large residential complexes.
Not possible to expand with additional extensions!
• SoC: Orange Pi Zero – AllWinner H2
• CPU: H2 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265/HEVC 1080P
• GPU: Mali400MP2 GPU @600MHz
• RAM: 256MB/512MB DDR3 SDRAM
• Network: 10/100 Ethernet, 2.4GHz 802.11n wireless
• Storage: microSD
• Power: DC 5V DC-IN via µUSB or pin headers or PoE (optional)
• GPIO: 26 Pins Header, compatible with Raspberry Pi B+
• Ports: CVBS (on pin headers),microphone, stereo line-out on pin headers,1 USB 2.0 Host