• 9x 10/100Mbps auto-sensing RJ45 ports, 8x 10/100Mbps PoE ports, 1x uplink port
• Supports port auto-flip (auto MDI/MDIX)
• Built-in power supply
• Maximum PoE ports power: 130W (Port 1 to Port 8)
• Maximum power of single PoE port: 15.4W
• Adopts store-and-forward architecture
• Features with fanless, natural cooling, small, compact and quiet design, suitable for desktop or wall
This FEP31008PN-at switch provides a network point for power supply and data transmission. All the 9 Ethernet ports can be quickly connected with 10/100Mps, and the uplink port is Ethernet interface, among which 1-8 ports can provide standard IEEE 802.3af power supply. Due the advanced self-sensing algorithm supply power for IEEE802.3af terminal unit only, there is no need to worry about damaging proprietary PoE or non-PoE standard equipment. In addition, it will stop power supply when PoE devices are not connected.